Our bodies were never designed to be under the amount of constant stress we find ourselves experiencing in today’s world. Now imagine for a moment, if you knew why men and women reacted so negatively under stress and how to practice “safe stress”. What it would be like if you and your partner understood how to better cope with stress yourselves, and how to help the other cope with stress more effectively as well. What would it look like? How would it feel to have a warm, loving and supportive relationship once again? To not be anxious all the time or to feel like you are walking on eggshells? How would it feel to be in a relationship in which you truly felt supported, understood and nurtured? This doesn’t have to live only in your imagination. It can be your reality. You can have a less stressful life and a more satisfying relationship if you are willing to learn what it takes.
For the First Time Ever!
Now, for the first time, our “Why Mar & Venus Collide…How Men and Women Cope With Stress Differently” workshop is available online. In the past 8 months we’ve been bombarded with stories of doom and gloom relating to the economy. One of the effects of this is the increasing amount of stress these financial worries are placing on our relationships. In fact, financial stress is currently recognized as being one of the biggest problems in modern-day relationships; in part, because we don’t understand how men and women cope with stress differently. And because we don’t understand the differences, we tend to misinterpret them. And this often leads to misunderstandings and no-so-pleasant arguments.
- Do you feel constantly stressed out and on edge?
- Or are you tired of your partner having a short fuse with you?
- Is stress negatively affecting your relationships?
- Are you constantly arguing?
- Are you feeling tired and fatigued all the time?
- Are you having difficulty falling and staying asleep?
- Is stress making you sick or causing you to gain weight?
- Are you having trouble concentrating?
- Are you moody and irritable much of time?
Based on Dr. John Gray’s newest book, Why Mars & Venus Collide, this online e-workshop is a fun, entertaining, and informative look at stress. This is a great workshop for individuals or couples alike. You’ll receive strategies, tips, and the tools you’ll need to reduce the stress in your life, and to help your partner do the same.
What You Will Learn:
- Why Mars Venus Collide: How Gender Differences Intensifies Our Stress and What to do About it?
- The main causes of stress in our lives and the negative impact of stress hormones: cortisol and adrenaline.
- Why men and women respond to stress differently.
- Our Greatest Challenge: How men and women cope with stress differently and how our different coping mechanisms intensify our partners stress.
- How our brain’s physiological differences affect our ability to cope with stress.
- How the radically different ways the genders cope with stress can actually increase stress in their partner.
- Radically different coping mechanisms to stress.
- The role that certain hormones play in reducing stress and how to stimulate their production.
- Practical ideas that can help men and women reduce stress for each other and themselves.
PURCHASE THIS ONLINE VIDEO EWORKSHOP NOW AND WE WILL ALSO INCLUDE A SPECIAL BONUS!
Now you can not only listen to John Gray Ph.D., you can follow along in your own Why Mars & Venus Collide Workbook/Study Guide for FREE! Actually participate along with the Videos and take your learning to an even higher level.
It is a fact that people will get more out of this eWorkshop when they are actively taking notes and actually doing the homework. So, we want you to have this incredible Workbook / Study Guide absolutely FREE! Just for purchasing this Video Workshop today!
Upon purchase, you will be taken to a download page where you will have instant acess to your purchase allowing you to take the course on your time frame, from the comfort of your home!
Thank you for being a part of Mars Venus Coaching. Here are other Mars Venus Workshops that may benefit you: